Successful, brands, turnover, growing company, number of employees…
Once you launch your career with us, you're going to want to stay! From day one you'll get the training you need.
For more information about why you should consider joining our team, take a look at the following information:
Like everyone in a new role, you will have lots to learn and new things to experience. VWFS is fully committed to ensuring that you have the relevant knowledge, skills and expertise to perform your work to consistently high standards and to achieve your full potential.
We believe it is important that we reward the work our employees do, and we express thanks in a variety of ways: competitive salaries, transport, holidays, pensions and insurance to name a few.
As a company, VWFS like to work hard, and play harder! Throughout the year there are many social activities including: Christmas and Summer parties, quizzes, barbecues and themed events.
Our culture & values
VWFS is considered as a family, and works very hard to foster an engaging but professional atmosphere. Our values are known as the FS Way and are as follows:
- Commitment to the Customer - We enjoy dealing with our customers and making it an easy experience every time.
- Responsibility - We understand what’s expected of us and we take ownership of our parts in delivering business success.
- Enthusiasm - We understand what success looks like and we channel our passion and energy into achieving it.
- Courage - We have the freedom to challenge; to do what we believe is right, not just what’s easy.
- Trust - We are a great team because we value each other and depend on each other’s integrity.